- There are no public drinking fountains, bathrooms or trashcans.
- Most grocery stores want you to bag your own groceries and bags are 5 pence.
- Shopping carts also cost money.
- Cars have the right-of-way.
- Candy bars taste better.
- On average people dress better
- It is a pretty fun place to be!
We visited the Royal Mews at Buckingham Palace. This is where all the carriages and royals cars are stored.... here is my attempt at a royal wave.
I can't take enough pictures of Big Ben. Fun fact I learned... the bell is named Big Ben, not the clock
On our way back from touring The National Theater Museum we found this skating park, we think we are pretty cool.
St. Pauls Cathedral
The River Thames, on the way to All's Well That Ends Well at The Globe Theater