Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Someone I Hope to Meet Someday

Audrey Hepburn



"If I'm honest I have to tell you, I still read fairy tales and I like them best of all. "


"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."


"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."


"Pick the day. Enjoy it to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... the past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present - and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future."


"I LOVE people that make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."


No comments:

Post a Comment